This is not an employee-based position. This is a contracted position
Looking for a high energy developer with experience in building scale-able web applications.
You must relate to words like: analytical, disciplined, efficient, meticulous, orderly, precise, structured, and systematic.
Hours of work: 40hrs per week.
We are primarily looking for an onsite developer however working from home is an option providing a trusted relationship has developed
Out of town developers do not qualify for this position.
• Create and maintain high quality software while meeting deadlines.
• Work closely with product management on the definition of software requirements.
• Make selected new and/or appropriate technologies available for use in the creation and maintenance of
• Participate in the creation of internal and external documentation supporting the software.
1. Building a custom IVR system. It will be capable of processing conversations with potential clients for the service industry, transfering said calls to live CSRs when required, and sending information to our other in-house proprietary software systems.
2. All-in-one software suite that includes the above IVR as well as a custom CRM application that includes dispatch, accounting, employee scheduling and more.
Skills and Qualifications
• At minimum, 5+ of front end and back end website/webapp development and deployment experience
• Experience with high scale, distributed, 24×7 systems and applications.
• 5+ years of experience with SQL in a transnational application.
• Experience with Linux platforms.
• Experience with voice-to-text, IVR, WordPress, or web scrapers a huge plus
• Strong analytical and designing skills.
• Capacity for learning quickly in a fast-paced environment and handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering.